I am so so happy that it is Friday. Earlier this week I realized that I hadn’t managed to post anything on here for a little over a week and that it could easily turn into two or three if I wasn’t careful.
It’s not that I have nothing to write about, in fact I have lots of posts that will be coming, hopefully soon. However, my computer decided to die a little over two weeks ago and once that happened it made writing for this blog much more difficult. I usually write at night after work and then post the next day. However, without a working computer that hasn’t been as feasible. I did contemplate writing them on my phone for about 10 seconds, before I reasoned that I hate typing on my phone and seeing as I’m a pretty slow texter it would probably take me 2 hours to write one paragraph on my phone. Not happening.
This weeks theme is Love, appropriate seeing as tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. I’m still not able to run/work out because of my ankle (Soon though!!) and it’s starting to affect my mood. So I thought I would write about 5 things that I am loving right now to help me think positively
1. The fact that I don’t need to buy a new computer: It’s taking a while to fix it, but my boyfriend says he can fix my computer and if it costs me anything it won’t be more than $100. I am so grateful, since a new computer is definitely not in the budget. The only reason it’s taking so long is that we’re both so busy we’ve barely had time.
2. Podcasts: So I was one of those people that binge listened to Serial over the summer and then after it was over I started looking for podcasts to listen to. Right now I’m hooked on Gilmore Guys, which I’ve talked about a couple times on here, and Don’t Get Me Started.
3. Boots, Apparently: I recently ordered my first pair of real cowgirl boots and when they arrived I squealed! I haven’t gotten a chance to wear them since my ankle is sprained and the brace I’m wearing won’t fit in them. I also went to Target this past week and they had boots on +clearance for $11 so naturally I bought two pair, one brown and one black. If I’m not careful, my already large boot/shoe collection is going to get a little insane (maybe it is already insane, I’ve decided to stop counting so I can live in perpetual denial), but how can you say no to $11 boots?
4. Upcoming Vacation/Spring Break: This isn’t quite here yet but I am loving the anticipation. My mom and I will be road tripping it to Chicago to see my grandparents in March over my spring break. She just sent me an itinerary for the trip and I got so excited. It won’t be a work free vacation as I’ll have some studying and a take home midterm I’ll have to take with me, but the break will still be amazing!
5. My Valentine’s Day plans: Okay at least one of these had to be about Valentine’s Day. My boyfriend and I will be staying in and keeping it low key. We’re going to make a seafood dinner together and I’m very excited.
One thing I don’t love? The cold!! It was 11 degrees this morning when I stepped outside, I am so ready for the spring!
What are you loving right now?