This week’s theme is Five Things About Me so I guess you’re going to get to learn some fun things about Moi! Enjoy!
1. I am currently getting my master’s in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Last semester I was only taking one class to ease myself into working full time and going to school part time. This semester I’m taking two classes, one of which will be held on Saturday morning, which sucks, but I’m also excited about the class. Plus it doesn’t start until 10am so I have a little time to sleep in! I’m nervous, but also excited.
2. I have never been, nor do I believe I ever will be graceful. I am one of the clumsiest people I know. Apparently, I also felt the need to prove this fact this week as evidenced by my sprain! I am always finding new bruises on my legs and arms, and I have been known to trip over my own feet when I am just standing still, it’s a talent. My friends soon learn to ignore my random yells of “Ouch!” unless I start screaming in obvious pain.
3. Pandas are my favorite animal. Always have been. I used to go to the National Zoo every summer to see the pandas, and whenever there’s a new baby panda I HAVE to make a visit to see it. I have so many pictures of the pandas it’s ridiculous, and my collection of panda merchandise is a little crazy, lots of panda stuffed animals, and my favorite? A panda necklace my boyfriend got me for Christmas.
4. I’m crafty! Mainly crochet or jewelry making. Unfortunately, as my schedule has gotten busier I have had less and less time to spend actually doing this but it’s something that I find very relaxing when I get the opportunity. Half of my walk in closet is serves as storage space for my yarn and bead collection, which doesn’t usually stop me from buying more.
(insert picture of my yarn stash that I 100% forgot to take, whoops!)
5. I am a pretty adventurous eater but I absolutely HATE chickpeas and okra. The smell of either makes me gag and if I end up having to eat either I end up feeling nauseous. The few times I have ordered a dish that involved either of those two items I have turned from a normally well adjusted adult to a toddler who freaks out when she finds her food has been consorting with the enemy. One of these experiences is how I found out chickpeas are also called garbanzo beans. Funnily enough though, I will eat hummus as long as it’s flavored and doesn’t actually taste like chickpeas.
Well that’s all there is. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!