It’s been a little bit since I’ve been able to update (not having a working computer makes that a bit difficult) but I’m finally back with a working computer! I know everyone is as excited as I am.
So what exactly have I learned from this unexpected time off from the blog?
1. Working full time, and taking two grad school classes is no joke, and then just add on the fact that my computer was broken so I couldn’t do any homework at home. This has felt like one very elaborate juggle act, is it summer yet?
2. If I never see this screen again in my life I will be a happy woman.
3. Also in the six years since college I have definitely not missed studying for midterms.
4. I really love snow days that create unexpected four day weekends. I have, however, really started to hate the snow.
5. Sprained ankles are the worst, but your first week back at the gym feels amazing!!
6. I have gone a little overboard since my return to running and have started to sign up for every race I can think of…I may need to tone it down a bit.
7. Everything tastes better wrapped in a crepe! I learned how to make crepes and I may or may not have eaten one for lunch and one for dinner yesterday. That’s a crepe filled with avocado hummus, feta, mushrooms and caramelized onions, YUM!
8. Games on the rowing machine at the gym make things fun, even if I am not very good at them.
9. White grapefruit doesn’t taste any different from regular grapefruit.
10. Small apples also don’t taste any different from regular sized apple, but they’re MINI, and cute!
11. New running shoes are the best!
12. Wanting to go for a run and then realizing that you left your sports bra at your boyfriend’s, however, is not the best.
13. And lastly, with a midterm coming up on Thursday night what I really should be doing is studying, or sleeping.